Jeff Davis is a creator, writer, and executive producer of Teen Wolf.
Davis was born in Milford, Connecticut. He graduated from Vassar College with a degree in film and he then went on to receive a master's degree in screenwriting from the University of Southern California. Davis worked as a script reader, editorial assistant, writer for computer software manuals and computer support specialist in Los Angeles while struggling to sell his own writing. In 2003, Davis sold a script to CBS Television that eventually became the hit series Criminal Minds. He served as co-executive producer during the first season of the show. In 2011, Davis began talks with MTV about a reboot of the Michael J. Fox '80s comedy Teen Wolf. He says he jumped at the project due to his love of the horror genre. He notes among his influences writers Stephen King and Thomas Harris. Davis has also stated that he is a fan of The X-Files, Cheers, and Moonlighting. As executive producer, head writer and show creator, Jeff Davis is the creative force behind MTV's Teen Wolf. Before Teen Wolf was officially set to film in Los Angeles after the second season ended, Davis split his time between Los Angeles and Atlanta, Georgia where he filmed the show. Davis directed and co-wrote the series adaption of the Swedish horror film Låt den rätte komma in, for the US Television A&E.
- ↑ http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3i27f167feba4ef287539d76d8b0419f72
- ↑ http://teenwolf.tumblr.com/post/56726487388/you-wrote-amazing-love-story-between-scott-and-allison
- ↑ http://eonline.com/news/338932/teen-wolf-boss-talks-stiles-and-derek-s-popularity-shipping-and-more
- ↑ http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/34964/casting-update-and-more-plot-details-mtvs-teen-wolf-series
- ↑ http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3336377/let-right-one-in-becomes-ae-series/